When rehabilitation is what the doctor ordered, Pacific Regent Bellevue welcomes everyone, not just current residents. We designed our program with our own residents in mind, that’s why we offer amenities and services you never thought existed in a rehabilitation setting.
Getting you home – better, faster, stronger.
Why do professionals refer so many patients to Pacific Regent Bellevue for rehabilitation? We offer outstanding services in our extraordinary, Medicare-certified community, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and pulmonary rehabilitation. For nearly a quarter century, we’ve been helping patients restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit physical disabilities from injuries or disease.
Your Personal Ambassador
Enjoy the ultimate experience with our Ambassador Program. From the moment you arrive, you’ll receive a warm welcome and ongoing personal attention from your personal ambassador. They will be your single point of contact, available and responsive to you and your family throughout your stay to answer any questions, provide for every comfort and offer a reassuring voice along the way. Using your family’s preferred method of communication – phone, text message, email or in person – your ambassador will keep your closest relatives informed of your progress.
- Delicious and nutritional meals served in our dining room
- Room service delivery
- Healthy snacks plus our pastry chef’s famous truffles and cookies
- Access to Gourmet Bites, our signature program that’s restoring the joy of dining for individuals living with physical, neuromuscular and cognitive changes
- Personal ambassador program
- Intimate neighborhoods of 25 residents per floor
- Registered Dietitian oversight
- Service plans customized to your needs
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Health care management and monitoring with physician oversight
- Resident call system
- Personal flat screen televisions and Wi-Fi internet access
- In-room book and audio library service
- Scheduled transportation
- Diverse wellness program including Watermark University classes
- Private and semiprivate rooms available
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapies
- On-site Social Services Director providing counseling and referral services
- Dentist, podiatrist and psychologist services available
- Full-service beauty salon
- Daily newspaper on request